- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-06-04
- Last connection: 2017-02-01
- QGIS Application (Reporter, 2011-06-06)
Reported issues: 25
- 11:10 AM QGIS Application Bug report #14462 (Closed): QGIS crash on typing "$x_at" in expression.
- Start QGIS (2.14 LTS), open any shapefile.
Go to "Select by expression" and type $x_at (as is, no quote marks) in th...
- 08:30 AM QGIS Application Feature request #13814: Processing: use sqlite/spatialite as intermediate format
- Properly formatted test script:...
- 08:28 AM QGIS Application Feature request #13814 (Closed): Processing: use sqlite/spatialite as intermediate format
- In Processing, when a layer is passed to an R script, it is first written to a shapefile and then read into R as a Sp...
- 06:30 AM QGIS Application Bug report #4891 (Closed): WMS layer 'Add' button in wrong place
- The 'Add' button to add a WMS layer is outside the 'Layers' tab, and so visible from the 'Server search' tab. Since i...
- 09:34 AM QGIS Application Bug report #4863 (Closed): Should hidden layers be editable/selectable?
- I was just confused when I thought I was editing a layer, but in fact I was dragging around features from identical f...
- 04:12 AM QGIS Application Bug report #4066 (Closed): Label/Control detachment in New Symbology dialog
- If you make the Single-Symbol Style tab wide enough the labels for the three items Unit, Transparency, and Color are ...
- 09:12 AM QGIS Application Bug report #3272: KML export is malformed
- There's a handy KML validator here:
which spots the Schema nesting problem...
- 09:43 AM QGIS Application Bug report #2856 (Closed): Grass toolbox filter input isn't labelled
- If you open the GRASS tools and choose the module list tab, there's a text input field below the list which filters t...
- 06:10 AM QGIS Application Bug report #2846 (Closed): Crash on loading 1-column raster
- Loading the small geoTIFF from here:
into Qgis causes it to cr...
- 04:53 AM QGIS Application Feature request #2749 (Closed): Move "Add to Attributes List" button
- In the New Vector Layer dialog the button for "Add to Attributes" is in the frame of the Attributes List. It would be...
Also available in: Atom