- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-12-01
- Last connection: 2019-05-28
Reported issues: 4
- 05:48 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19292: Text annotation boxes too small in print or pdf
- I confirm that.
QGIS code revision
Linux and Windows same thing.
- 12:11 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19288: GDAL compression parameters
- Alexander Bruy wrote:
> Works fine. You need to specify corect input raster first. BTW, this is what message in the ...
- 07:10 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19289 (Open): Edit Feature Form. Copy and Move Feature tool.
- When connected to Database (Postgres in my case) there is a problem with ID (automatically generated on server side i...
- 06:43 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19288 (Rejected): GDAL compression parameters
- When in Setting\Options\GDAL\Edit Create Option (button) is pressed. Selected in dropped window option is ignored in ...
- 04:39 PM QGIS Application Bug report #17907: Page Size in Composer (2.99)
- Harrissou Santanna wrote:
> Right-click on the layout page; you should get a "Page properties" entry that would open...
- 01:08 PM QGIS Application Bug report #17907 (Closed): Page Size in Composer (2.99)
- option "page size" has disappeared from the composer/
QGIS code revision
- 11:57 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15780: QGIS 2.18 crashes while rendering (Windows 10)
- It seems that memory management is broken while rendering. In print composer, while render, if layers in map uses mix...
- 05:14 AM QGIS Application Bug report #11307 (Closed): Default transparency for selections not honored
- 06:57 AM QGIS Application Feature request #13937 (Open): Snapping options
- It would be nice to have additional mode: "Editable layers".
It will save much time.
- 03:01 AM QGIS Application Bug report #11307 (Reopened): Default transparency for selections not honored
- Problem reappeared in 2.12 and 2.12.1
Also available in: Atom