- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-06-04
Reported issues: 2
- 03:22 PM QGIS Application Bug report #1017: QGIS crashes X session (Ubuntu Gutsy) if too many polygons are loaded
- I have not tested this lately. It is _not_ a QGIS bug. It is a bug in the Xserver. I have generated a backtrace and f...
- 12:40 PM QGIS Application Feature request #1400 (Closed): PostgreSQL connection requires password access method
- It is currently necessary to setup postgresql databases to have password access in order to access them via QGIS. It ...
- 11:18 AM QGIS Application Bug report #1017 (Closed): QGIS crashes X session (Ubuntu Gutsy) if too many polygons are loaded
- I've noticed that more than 2000 or so polygons loaded into QGIS will cause X windows to crash.
Also available in: Atom