- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-02-24
- Last connection: 2018-12-05
Reported issues: 3
- 07:32 PM QGIS Application Bug report #17947: Add GeoJSON from a https URL on Windows fails due to a SSL certificate problem
- I'm seeing this for google URLs too, it was a fresh install of QGIS and trying to load some geojson from a url got th...
- 01:54 PM QGIS Application Feature request #18450 (Open): Warn when trying to save GeoJSON in SRS besides WGS84
- The other day I asked somebody for a file as GeoJSON and they gave it to me in a projected CRS since the spec is now ...
- 06:44 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15854 (Closed): wmts servers shouldn't re-try 4xx http responses
- if a tile is inside the bounding box of a layer on a wmts service but the server responded to a getTile request with ...
- 02:27 PM QGIS Application Bug report #12253: WMTS When Zoomed Out Crashes QGIS
- Right I'd describe it as a regression
- 12:20 PM QGIS Application Bug report #12253: WMTS When Zoomed Out Crashes QGIS
- after some more testing, qgis does not respect the WGS84BoundingBox or TileMatrixLimits limit of a layer and will gl...
- 07:53 AM QGIS Application Bug report #12253: WMTS When Zoomed Out Crashes QGIS
- Note that this is not the case in version 2.0.1 as the default behavior would be to zoom to the minimum zoom
- 07:52 AM QGIS Application Bug report #12253 (Closed): WMTS When Zoomed Out Crashes QGIS
- If you add a wmts layer that has a minimum zoom level (aka max scale aka the most zoomed out you can be) and you add ...
Also available in: Atom