- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-02-03
- Last connection: 2014-02-10
Reported issues: 5
- 07:02 AM QGIS Application Feature request #9529 (Open): Set colors in a Column according to the applied symbology
Sometimes, it is nice to give labels the same color as the objets they refer to.
When there are too many classe...
- 05:58 AM QGIS Application Bug report #9485: Line Offset in symbology generates artifacts
I took note that a similar issue had already been opened.
Here is a snapshot with and without simplification an...
- 07:12 AM QGIS Application Feature request #9488: Rounded frames in the composer
- okay Mathieu.
I had checked before posting but searched for "rounded" but not "round" word. So I hadn't seen the prev...
- 07:08 AM QGIS Application Bug report #9485: Line Offset in symbology generates artifacts
- I am under QGIS Dufour and I can not see none of these options.
In layer properties, does rendering refer to "Style"...
- 01:29 AM QGIS Application Feature request #9488 (Closed): Rounded frames in the composer
- If you want some rounded frames in the composer, you have to import an SVG or an image of it.
It would be nice to ap...
- 01:26 AM QGIS Application Feature request #9487 (Closed): Dropping the shadows of some objects
- The 2.2 announces gradient fills for objects.
The drop shadows can be applied to labels.
They can be useful to enha...
- 01:22 AM QGIS Application Feature request #9486 (Closed): Editing Layer Labels in Composer Legends by Double-Clicking
- In the composer, the edit button is close to the delete button so that it can lead to delete a layer label instead of...
- 01:13 AM QGIS Application Bug report #9485 (Closed): Line Offset in symbology generates artifacts
- Line offset in symbology is useful when you have a network with several lines superimposing with others.
But it gene...
Also available in: Atom