- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-06-27
- Last connection: 2017-09-26
Reported issues: 3
- 02:21 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17197 (Closed): can't create pyramid if the geotiff file name has 2-byte characters
- I usually use Japanese file names (2-byte characters) with my image files.
When I try to create a pyramid for a big ...
- 01:28 PM QGIS Application Bug report #8237: Georeferencer:Japanese file name problem
- This problem is the same as I reported to the GDAL site before.
It has not be...
- 06:38 PM QGIS Application Bug report #8197 (Closed): Fail to install vc++2005 runtime during installation with a Japapense ...
- When I try to install QGIS (v1.7.4, v1.8 and the newest dev-version 1.9) with a Japanese Windows' user name (2byte), ...
- 12:54 AM QGIS Application Bug report #8187: Fail to install plugins online if Windows' user name is Japanese (2-byte code)
- please tell me how to confirm my report.
- 12:09 AM QGIS Application Bug report #8187 (Closed): Fail to install plugins online if Windows' user name is Japanese (2-by...
- When I try to install plugins online (via internet) , I get error message and can't install them at all with my Windo...
Also available in: Atom