- Registered on: 2013-05-03
- Last connection: 2019-01-16
Reported issues: 12
- 09:43 PM QGIS Application Bug report #20958: QGIS 3.4.3 and Semi-automatic Classification Plug In matpliglib not installed
- Hello Giovanni and Paolo, I believe the issue is related to missing dependencies in MacOS such as Matplotlib that are...
- 03:21 PM QGIS Application Bug report #17911 (Closed): Missing Python Scipy
it seems that Scipy is missing from the weekly builds (x64).
- 12:27 PM QGIS Application Bug report #17741: Layer name renamed when loaded
- ??I think it should be straight forward to remove the function (or just simply return the same layer name). But I am ...
- 01:40 PM QGIS Application Bug report #17741 (Closed): Layer name renamed when loaded
- Hello everybody,
if I load any layer that contains underscore _ in the file name, the loaded layer has a different...
- 07:12 PM QGIS Application Bug report #16912: Issue opening NetCDF file
- This should be related to this https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/6974 and they have already solved it.
- 10:02 PM QGIS Application Bug report #16912 (Closed): Issue opening NetCDF file
- Hello everybody,
opening in QGIS master the NetCDF file Oa01_radiance.nc (contained in ftp://ftp_tds-s3mpc:[email protected]
- 06:22 PM QGIS Application Bug report #16784 (Closed): Creation of MultiPolygon shapefile with QgsVectorFileWriter
I am trying to create a multipolygon shapefile using QgsVectorFileWriter with the following code in python ...
- 08:41 AM QGIS Application Bug report #13155: A Multiband image(e.g. landsat5,7,8) cannot be displayed in windows8.
- It works for me.
Thank you very much.
- 11:38 AM QGIS Application Bug report #13192 (Closed): Error when saving Matplotlib figure
- I opened #13191 because I think it is a QGIS issue (or Matplotlib).
The plugin uses the Matplotlib framework for plot...
- 12:02 PM QGIS Application Bug report #13152: QgsRubberBand not displaying holes in geometry
- Sorry for the noise.
Thank you very much for the link.
Also available in: Atom