Reported issues: 9
- 04:39 AM QGIS Application Revision d62f0fd6 (qgis): GDAL provider: restore ability to access subdatasets of compressed data...
- A clean up of sublayer handling code (#44085) broke a group of special
data formats that were already handled by GDAL...
- 04:39 AM QGIS Application Revision 9a75c09d (qgis): GDAL provider: fix loading rasters from compressed files
- Broken by myself at 80aa37fc670cc930a246b0101b33b0b489fd3a9f
- 09:04 AM QGIS Application Bug report #608: QGIS and Assertion failed
- Isn't this a dupe of #676 ?
- 01:02 PM QGIS Application Bug report #676: Could not open SRS database on 0.8.1-pr3 results in segfault
- Uninstalled pr3, "Program filez/qgis" was removed properly, also rmed user/.qgis dir (with that .db file). Installed ...
- 06:31 AM QGIS Application Bug report #676 (Closed): Could not open SRS database on 0.8.1-pr3 results in segfault
- When I try to add any vector layer to newly installed QGIS 0.8.1-pr3 on Windows XP, it pops-up multiple sequential er...
- 02:35 PM QGIS Application Bug report #651 (Closed): Zoom to layer does not work if layer has only one point
- In new QGIS work session I added new vector layer (shapefile) with single point and QGIS showed me nothing. I clicked...
- 12:58 AM QGIS Application Bug report #645 (Closed): Gap between two Global Mapping raster tiles
- When displaying two raster maps from Global Mapping Project http://www.iscgm.org/cgi-bin/fswiki/wiki.cgi there is sma...
- 07:31 AM QGIS Application Bug report #569 (Closed): GPS device editor broken
- List with devices is wrongly connected to device properties dialog. I will attach screenshot with step by step instru...
- 04:45 AM QGIS Application Bug report #301: derived area is calculated wrong
- Same applys to lenght measurements in 0.8.0 on Linux.
I loaded Spearfish roads as shapefile (from GRASS export). Pro...
- 11:05 PM QGIS Application Bug report #491 (Closed): Win32 crash on opening project/app properties dialog
- QGIS: http://qgis.org/uploadfiles/testbuilds/qgis_setup.exe
Start QGIS in WXPH;
Click on "Project properties";
Also available in: Atom