- Registered on: 2012-11-07
- Last connection: 2019-12-14
- QGIS Application (Reporter, 2017-05-02)
Reported issues: 6
- 03:34 PM QGIS Application Bug report #20104 (Closed): GDAL data provider cache is not cleared after triggerRepaint
- While porting Serval plugin  to QGIS 3.2 I have discovered that after a raster datasource is modified and triggerR...
- 04:31 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15722: Geopackage attribute table issues
- Here is an example GoePackage with example table and view.
Thanks a lot for any hint!
- 03:42 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15722 (Closed): Geopackage attribute table issues
- On QGIS 2.14.7 (ed8807c) Windows OSGeo4W 64-bit attribute table doesn't contain primary key column (QGIS 2.16+ is doi...
- 02:18 PM QGIS Application Bug report #15615: Working with a GeoPackage consumes 100% of processor unit
- It turned out, that the excessive CPU usage was caused by another (broken) GeoPackage existing in the same directory....
- 03:34 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15615 (Closed): Working with a GeoPackage consumes 100% of processor unit
- Hi Devs,
Thanks for the latest update for GeoPackage solving db locks on concurrent writes (#15351).
However, after ...
- 01:46 PM QGIS Application Feature request #12360 (Closed): Add a h5py package to the OSGeo4W distribution
- Installation of h5py is very problematic, especially for fresh QGIS users. Adding it to the official distribution wou...
- 01:38 PM QGIS Application Bug report #6654 (Closed): QgsTINInterpolator.interpolatePoints() called from Python console cras...
- Using QgsTINInterpolator.interpolatePoints() from Python console with more than a few points in a dataLayer causes QG...
Also available in: Atom