Community Team Meeting on Tuesday, 26 January 2010¶
Eighth IRC meeting of the community team takes place on 26 January at 3pm UTC until 4pm UTC on IRC channel #qgis-community-team at irc.freenode.net.
This eighth meeting will be used to organise the manual updates for QGIS version 1.4 and to introduce new contributors.
- Short introduction, welcome new contributors
- Small changes are necessary in contributor sections (see Manual Writing)
- What new features need to be included (see ManualTasks).
- Organizing documentation process and discussing questions
- Planning HTML versions of the manual => latex2html experts are wanted.
- Proposal to release upcoming versions of the user guide under GNU FDL and the coding and compilation guide under GNU GPL.
- What we'd like to have in the 1.4 brochure. There is such a great amount of new functions and we'll have to choose which ones get a screen shot.
The original log is available at http://logs.qgis.org/qgis-community/%23qgis-community-team.2010-01-26.log