Community Team Meeting on Friday, 31 July 2009¶
Seventh IRC meeting of the community team takes place on 31 July at 2pm UTC until 3pm UTC on IRC channel #qgis-community-team at irc.freenode.net.
This seventh meeting will be used to organise the manual updates for QGIS version 1.2 and to introduce new contributors.
- Short introduction, welcome new contributors
- Small changes are necessary in contributor sections (see Manual Writing)
- What new features need to be included (see ManualTasks). The changelog will be added after feature freeze on 1. August
- Organizing documentation process and discussing questions
- Planning HTML versions of the manual => latex2html experts are wanted.
- Proposal to release upcoming versions of the user guide under GNU FDL and the coding and compilation guide under GNU GPL.
The original log is available at http://logs.qgis.org/qgis-community/%23qgis-community-team.2009-07-31.log