From 2011-12-14 to 2012-01-12
- 06:02 AM Bug report #4757: Project editing doesn't pickup the current parent
- happend again.
- 06:00 AM Feature request #4677: Add "QGIS Version" field
- There's an affected version field now - but without multiple selection.
- 10:35 AM Bug report #4757 (Closed): Project editing doesn't pickup the current parent
- When editing projects the "Subproject of" field is always shown as "User plugins". So saving project which were not ...
- 07:35 AM Support #4755 (Open): Users can't create projects that are a subproject of 'User Plugins'
- User Plugins doesn't show up in the Subproject drop-down box when trying to create a new plugin project.
- 12:10 AM Feature request #3957: New tickets notifications are not sent to IRC #QGIS
- I suggest to close this ticket and opening one about exposing an RSS feed for all activity, rather than only activity...
- 08:44 AM Feature request #4677 (Open): Add "QGIS Version" field
- There is a "Target Version" field in ticket metadata which interpreted as "Milestone". But there is no field where re...
Also available in: Atom