From 2011-05-07 to 2011-06-05
- 02:08 PM Support #3939: Ticket to commit id references still show old SVN commit id's
- Update like https://github.com/poseidix/TRAC-SVN-to-GIT-migration/blob/master/convertTracTickets.php
Backup is in /o...
- 03:41 AM Support #3939 (Closed): Ticket to commit id references still show old SVN commit id's
- This is a known issue that we are working to resolve. We will run a batch update on the or r1232 style refences. New ...
- 01:56 PM Feature request #3953 (Closed): Create useful Ticket filters
- Ask list which trac filters are used now
- 01:52 PM Support #3952 (Open): 403 Error on filter
- Add a 'Subject' filter, focus in the textarea (summary field) and hit enter.
You'll be redirected to queries/new, and...
- 01:43 PM Feature request #3950 (Closed): Remove duplicates in QGIS project members
- and keep only users who have reported bugs in the reporter list
- 12:46 PM Feature request #3948 (Closed): Setup logrotate
- Setup logrotate
- 12:32 PM Support #3940: Quantum GIS project shows wrong GIT url on project overview
- The gitosis plugin seems to show a git(osis) URL even when the project has no local repo. I will look for a patch.
- 04:03 AM Support #3940: Quantum GIS project shows wrong GIT url on project overview
- Pirmin, do you know of any fix for this?
- 03:43 AM Support #3940 (Closed): Quantum GIS project shows wrong GIT url on project overview
- This is a 'feature' / side effect of the fact that we are using the gitosis plugin for redmine. Currently we have no ...
- 04:14 AM Support #3947 (Closed): Update wiki page for Quantum GIS project
- Wiki page for Quantum GIS project should be updated. For example "Using Trac with QGIS" no longer usefull because now...
- 04:07 AM Support #3946 (Closed): QGIS.org and other links to bug tracker need updating
- Hi Werner
Can you update the links that pointed to trac to now point to this https://issues.qgis.org ?
Probably it ...
- 03:50 AM Support #3945 (Open): Old trac does not redirect automatically to redmine
- This is confusing to users. I will create a ticket on OSGEO asking for this to be taken care of once there is a criti...
- 03:49 AM Feature request #3944 (Open): In-commit messages referring to tickets may be wrong
- We tried to preserve ticket numbers between trac and redmine. Unfortunately there were already a few hundred tickets ...
- 03:47 AM Support #3943 (Closed): Repository browser out of date
- The redmine repository is behind on the Github repository. This is a known issue - we need to install a GitHub hook t...
- 03:45 AM Support #3942 (Open): Migrated user First / last name combined into first name
- This is a side effect of the migration from trac. You need to manually update your account settings and fix this.
- 03:44 AM Support #3941 (Open): Migrated user email addresses show foo.bar for domain part
- This is a side effect of the migration process. There is no automated fix for it. Please log in and fix your email ad...
Also available in: Atom