Feature request #21696
Improve behavior of Browser when viewing/adding contents of QGZ projects
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Easy fix?:||No||Copied to github as #:||29512|
I love that one is easily able to load/copy/reference data from other QGIS projects by using the browser. Pretty neat way to ensure one can easily find data they've used.
However, I've noticed a number of shortcomings with the current implementation:
1) Layers list ordering not respected
2) Groups cannot be added by right-click or drag/drop
3) Styling, filters, and other rules not carried over upon import to other project.
4) Option to copy style/filter/rules independent of the layer itself would also be sweet.
5) Show memory layer status/icon if they are memory layers (especially for systems when Memory Layer Saver is active)