Bug report #20185
[Digitizing] Inconsistencies between input dialogs from advanced digitizing tools
|Affected QGIS version:||3.3(master)||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||28006|
When using the:
- rotate tool: you get an input widget with needed parameters. You press Enter or Esc to validate or not the tool.
- simplify feature tool: you get an input widget with needed parameters and a "OK" and "Cancel" buttons
- offset curve tool: : you get an input widget with needed parameters. You press Enter or Esc to validate or not the tool.
- move/copy and move tools: no input widget.
- the "move/copy and move" tools may need precision, hence input widget (?). I know there's the advanced digitizing panel, but same argument would apply to the rotate tool, right? Though I realize that the advanced digitizing panel could not notice the displacements, either for the rotate angle or the offset distance)?
- Do we need the button box for the simplify feature tool? Pressing Enter seems to work well.