- Registered on: 2018-11-05
- Last connection: 2019-02-04
Reported issues: 3
- 05:37 PM QGIS Application Bug report #20371 (Closed): messageBar() messages getting lost/capped at 22
- Ah, so not a bug, but a feature!
I couldn't see anything in the docs, so thanks for the pointer.
- 05:30 PM QGIS Application Bug report #20371 (Closed): messageBar() messages getting lost/capped at 22
- It seems in the latest release, the maximum number of messageBar() messages that the GUI can handle is 22 (i.e. the o...
- 03:27 PM QGIS Application Bug report #20365: Python3 doctest missing in QGIS 3.4.1
- Just to add, copying in @[email protected] from another version (e.g. direct from "Python's GitHub repository here":https:/...
- 02:07 PM QGIS Redmine (QGIS bug tracker) Bug report #20366 (Closed): Missing 3.4.1 'Affected QGIS Version' when creating new issue in QGIS...
- There is no option to select 'Affected QGIS version' 3.4.1 when creating new issues in the QGIS Application bug tracker
- 02:01 PM QGIS Application Bug report #20365 (Open): Python3 doctest missing in QGIS 3.4.1
- The Python3 implementation shipped with QGIS 3.4.1 Windows (64 bit) versions is missing the doctest module.
Also available in: Atom