- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2018-09-06
- Last connection: 2019-08-19
Reported issues: 3
- 01:32 AM QGIS Application Bug report #20525: QGIS Crash when closed
- I am seeing this issue as well.
Compiled against Qt 5.11.1
Running against Qt 5....
- 12:38 AM QGIS Application Bug report #20484 (Closed): QGIS crash when removing Layer Join
- *tl;dr:* In the layer properties of a Postgres data layer, I clicked the `-` button in the Join section and QGIS imme...
- 12:19 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17669: GeoJSON export includes z-dimension even if unticked
- This issue is still happening with 3.2.3.
It it not limited to GeoJSON and also affects CSV, so I created a issue ...
- 12:16 AM QGIS Application Bug report #20220: "Include z-dimension" checkbox doesn't seem to function
- This seems to have been occuring back with v2.18 as well as seen in issue #17669
This is also happening to another...
- 12:14 AM QGIS Application Bug report #20220 (Closed): "Include z-dimension" checkbox doesn't seem to function
- With a GeoDatabase file source that contains PointZM Geometries, when I export to a CSV and untick the "Include z-dim...
- 08:24 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19524: [macOS] Map canvas with wrong size on QGIS 3.2.1 start up
- Denis Rouzaud wrote:
> This issue should be fixed in next release with Qt updated (it happened with Qt 5.9).
- 07:39 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19959: "Handle Bad Layers" dialog message text unclear
- This message would change again once #8718 (#19790) are implemented to something like:
_"There are # unhandled lay...
- 07:37 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19959 (Closed): "Handle Bad Layers" dialog message text unclear
- The message the user receives when the result of Handle Bad Layers will remove layers can be more clear.
Also available in: Atom