- Registered on: 2011-06-04
- Last connection: 2011-10-11
Reported issues: 2
- 11:19 PM QGIS Application Bug report #4343: Shapefile, created in Qgis, encoding not recognized by Esri ArcGIS 10
- ArcGIS does not allow to choose encoding. For UTF-8 support in shapefiles, several requirements must be met:
- 01:41 AM QGIS Application Bug report #4343 (Closed): Shapefile, created in Qgis, encoding not recognized by Esri ArcGIS 10
I have created shapefile with UTF-8 attribute values. In QuantumGIS 1.7.1 they are displayed correctly, but i...
- 11:42 PM QGIS Application Bug report #3491 (Closed): Couldn't load plugin postgis_manager due an error when calling its ini...
- After updating Qgis to 1.6.0-3 from 1.6.0-2 using OSGeo4W advanced installer (and some new libs were offered), Postgi...
Also available in: Atom