- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/04/2011
- Last connection: 10/10/2016
- QGIS Application (Reporter, 06/06/2011)
Reported issues: 41
- 11:22 AM QGIS Application Bug report #9696: wrong reading of the projection from the prj file (EPSG 25832)
- Still an issue in QGIS 2.16.2. Tried with current GRASS GIS too, which reads the PRJ file correctly. Looks like GRASS...
- 06:14 AM QGIS Application Feature request #3629: Double-click zoom
- I would agree that a secondary tool is even better. So for left-double-click and perhaps something even for the right...
- 03:45 AM QGIS Application Bug report #13788 (Closed): Customization: mProgressBar not removed when unchecked
- Unchecking mProgressBar in Settings/Customization.../StatusBar will not remove the progress bar. Rather, it increases...
- 03:20 AM QGIS Application Bug report #13343: Rendering long segments produces artefacts
- This issue should probably be tested on several computers, because the bug doesn't occur on all. I've tried on two W7...
- 02:36 AM QGIS Application Bug report #13342 (Closed): Layer toogle overrides on-the-fly CRS transformation setting
- I see, there is a difference in the Project settings and the general QGIS options. Setting the latter to disable OTF ...
- 01:52 AM QGIS Application Bug report #13342: Layer toogle overrides on-the-fly CRS transformation setting
- Restarting QGIS or creating a new project doesn't change anything to this behavior here. Toggling on-the-fly takes im...
- 05:50 AM QGIS Application Bug report #13343 (Closed): Rendering long segments produces artefacts
- When rendering long line geometries and zooming in, the line can render incorrectly with segments crossing the canvas...
- 04:23 AM QGIS Application Bug report #13342 (Closed): Layer toogle overrides on-the-fly CRS transformation setting
- Not sure if this is intended or a bug. But when I have two layers with different CRSs in a project, toggling them in ...
- 09:32 AM QGIS Application Feature request #10782 (Closed): Drag-and-drop from one QGIS instance to another
- It would be nice to be able to drag and drop a group or layer(s) from one running QGIS project to another.
- 02:11 PM QGIS Application Bug report #10396: Raster rendering in 2.3 vs 2.2
- To me it seems kind of apparent in your screen capture too. I've attached mine. 2.2 takes ~1.3s, 2.3 takes ~2.3s. (Th...
Also available in: Atom