John Floyd -
- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-06-04
- Last connection: 2015-11-02
Reported issues: 5
- 06:49 PM QGIS Application Bug report #13744 (Closed): paste problems
- Paste into memory vector layer creates the new layer but with no data in it. If I then activate edit and manually pa...
- 06:00 PM QGIS Application Feature request #1075: Enhance Classify feature in vector's Gradient Symbol and Continuous Color ...
- Based on the comment about new symbology - I dont think that this option exists in the vector styling unless someone ...
- 03:38 PM QGIS Application Bug report #10976: attribute table refresh problems after edits
- Further investigation shows a possible related problem - at least for shape files. This hickup was active in my setu...
- 08:58 PM QGIS Application Bug report #10976: attribute table refresh problems after edits
- Further investigation seems to suggest that this issue is related to another independent layer, that generates the st...
- 03:56 PM QGIS Application Bug report #10976 (Closed): attribute table refresh problems after edits
- This is a problem whether through the calculator or manual changes are made.
Edit an entry.
Table does not change - ...
- 06:51 PM QGIS Application Bug report #8911: Table is not updated after field calculator when configured with a "field relat...
- Related or same issue,
Update an existing attribute via the calulator and the displayed table does not change but on...
- 03:23 PM QGIS Application Bug report #10130 (Closed): updating display when file based layer change (external to qgis).
- Not sure whether this should be viewed as a bug or a feature request.
I have a number of file based layers that ar...
- 01:26 PM QGIS Application Bug report #6747 (Closed): split feature fails on a closed line
- Create a closed line loop using snapping that starts and finishes on the same point.
Split that line, and the beginn...
- 02:02 PM QGIS Application Bug report #3241 (Closed): Live GPS - Error Dialogs disrupt usage
- Live GPS works ok. However if you set a local CRS and a transformation error occurs (error is lat or long is out of ...
Also available in: Atom