- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2018-02-05
- Last connection: 2018-02-05
Reported issues: 1
- 08:51 AM QGIS Application Feature request #18047: [GIT] make QGIS more git friendly
- the secondary *user centric* file could also host *custom user variables* (a third variable scope after global and pr...
- 09:12 AM QGIS Application Feature request #18047 (Open): [GIT] make QGIS more git friendly
- When working on a shared project Git is a good fellow.
QGIS is a great tool but it is not very git friendly.
- 09:02 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17824: Absolute paths still being used in Qgis 2.18 (Previously #16242)
same issue here with 2.18.16
layers are handled correctly when you move or copy the project but the project...
Also available in: Atom