- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2018-01-24
- Last connection: 2019-02-23
Reported issues: 1
- 03:42 PM QGIS Application Feature request #18444: Memory layer does not cast attribute types
- Thanks for testing in QGIS 3.4 @matteo!
To me this issue is about semantic correctness of the API & predictability o...
- 10:27 PM QGIS Application Feature request #18444 (Feedback): Memory layer does not cast attribute types
- Expected Behaviour:
Writing values of incorrect type to a memory layer field should cast them to the correct value o...
- 12:59 PM QGIS Application Bug report #14779: Categorized layers not rendered at all
- This still happens in 2.18.16. I can confirm that this only occurs with float values with more than 2 decimals.
- 08:13 PM QGIS Application Feature request #8743: Field calculator: allow "Formula" to receive a value from a "Number" param...
- How is this solved? I still cannot reference model inputs within the field calculator, afaics. (in 2.18.15)
Also available in: Atom