- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-06-04
Reported issues: 2
- 02:52 PM QGIS Application Bug report #2942: Maximizing window crashes on winXP
- I just updated to 1.6.0, and the bug is still present. Remember the overview window has to be activated and displayin...
- 08:36 AM QGIS Application Bug report #2942: Maximizing window crashes on winXP
- After a bit more testing, I've found this:
-number or type of layers is irrelevant
-crashes only if the Overview wind...
- 06:15 PM QGIS Application Feature request #2943 (Closed): zoom while capturing line
- While capturing long lines, sometimes zooming out then in again would be very useful. Currently attempting to zoom wh...
- 06:12 PM QGIS Application Bug report #2942 (Closed): Maximizing window crashes on winXP
- Non-exhaustive testing shows:
with a project loaded, double-clicking or otherwise maximizing the main QGIS window wil...
Also available in: Atom