- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-06-04
- Last connection: 2018-09-24
Reported issues: 4
- 02:37 PM QGIS Application Feature request #19814: QGIS3: "no spatial index" for package layers
- Tobias Wendorff wrote:
> *Please add a toggle to disable the creation of spatial indexes.* Sometimes, it's needed to...
- 10:26 AM QGIS Application Bug report #19774: Missing attributes in large table
- Giovanni Manghi wrote:
> When using ogr2ogr to convert the sahepfile (to GPKG for example) it returns
> ERROR 1...
- 01:27 AM QGIS Application Bug report #14405: WMS layer with EPSG:32717 is not displayed correctly
- Can you give detailed instructions for re-producing the issue? Can you for example make it happen with some open WMS ...
- 04:48 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15570: Shapefile data corruption
- I have a feeling that this issue is related #15393. Perhaps the "read only" copies keep some files locked.
- 03:40 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15560: Missing Geometry in last row of some shapefile
- The error from GDAL is this:
ERROR 1: Error in fread() reading object of size 32 at offset 212 from .shp file
- 10:28 PM QGIS Application Bug report #15553: QGIS Server OPACITIES parameter works only when STYLES parameter is default
- I wonder how strict the predefined styles are. For example, if opacity is defined in the style, should if still be po...
- 10:18 PM QGIS Application Feature request #15557: Add tolerance value option to "Merge Selected Features" tool.
- Related with some discussion #15555
- 05:35 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15555: "Merge Selected Features" Tool don't work properly
- This is not a bug really but your data is not ready for merging. The two polygons do not share exactly same coordinat...
- 05:18 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15553: QGIS Server OPACITIES parameter works only when STYLES parameter is default
- I am not sure what QGIS does with OPACITIES, but generally speaking JPEG format does not support transparency so I th...
- 06:27 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15541: wrong Coordinate Status Bar (LTR 2.14.6 Essen)
- Have a look at Project properties - General settings - Coordinate display and try if you can change the units from th...
Also available in: Atom