- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2017-06-24
- Last connection: 2019-08-30
Reported issues: 2
- 01:55 AM QGIS Application Bug report #21505: Raster Symbology, Paletted/Unique values not respecting selected band
- My workaround is to use `gdal_translate -b3` to pull out band 3 into a 1 band image and use that in QGIS.
- 01:51 AM QGIS Application Bug report #21505 (Closed): Raster Symbology, Paletted/Unique values not respecting selected band
- I have a 4 band raster loaded into QGIS, under the layer Symbology I've chosen "Paletted/Unique values" and selected ...
- 08:35 AM QGIS Application Feature request #16751 (Closed): open jpeg images with GPS EXIF as points
- When you drag and drop a .jpg image into QGIS it opens it as a Raster, however if the JPEG has a GPS coordinate in it...
Also available in: Atom