- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2017-03-08
Reported issues: 2
- 12:07 AM QGIS Application Revision 627b0321 (qgis): Only enable qgisCrash() on FreeBSD and Linux systems with glibc
- Currently, qgisCrash() is enabled on all Linux platforms except Android,
but that's invalid: While glibc provides the...
- 12:23 PM QGIS Application Bug report #16327 (Closed): "Edit Create Options" dialogue doesn't handle whitespace correctly
- In the "Settings -> Options -> GDAL -> Edit Create Options" dialogue, it is possible to create new profiles with GDAL...
- 10:57 AM QGIS Application Bug report #16324: RGB palettes are dropped on export
- Giovanni Manghi wrote:
> not sure raster "save as" uses gdal at all.
I think so, since the "Save as" dialog offers s...
- 09:14 AM QGIS Application Bug report #16324: RGB palettes are dropped on export
- Thanks for the tip. I'll admit this is a low-priority bug with many possible workarounds, but it is nevertheless a bu...
- 08:50 AM QGIS Application Bug report #16324 (Closed): RGB palettes are dropped on export
- When GeoTiff rasters using an RGB palette encoding are exported using "Layer -> Save as", the palette metadata is omi...
Also available in: Atom