- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2017-02-16
- Last connection: 2017-02-28
Reported issues: 4
- 06:34 PM QGIS Application Feature request #16375: Change Way SDO_RELATE is used in QGIS spatial queries
- Reference for licensing.
- 06:31 PM QGIS Application Feature request #16375 (Open): Change Way SDO_RELATE is used in QGIS spatial queries
I executed an "identify" in QGIS against a single mapped object that comes from an Oracle table with ...
- 03:07 PM QGIS Application Feature request #16251: Use bind variables in Oracle SQL
I have scanned the changeset and what you have done looks good.
Thanks for the fast response.
- 06:38 PM QGIS Application Feature request #16252 (Open): SDO_DIMNAME values QGIS Oracle Data Provider
- When QGIS (2.18.3) queries Oracle to discover metadata properties, it executes the following to discover the spatial ...
- 06:25 PM QGIS Application Feature request #16251 (Closed): Use bind variables in Oracle SQL
- The use of bind variables in SQL is considered best practice (see Tom Kyte's articles).
Currently the QGIS Oracle Da...
- 10:55 PM QGIS Application Bug report #16203 (Closed): SQL To Determine Prrimary Key column_names does not handle views or s...
- All the testing was done by myself on Windows 10 64 bit using QGIS 2.18.3 against Oracle 12.1.
The requests below com...
Also available in: Atom