- Registered on: 2016-07-20
- Last connection: 2019-03-07
Reported issues: 4
- 12:22 AM QGIS Application Revision 67a9ff6b (qgis): QgsPluginInstaller can now read zipfiles where 1st internal file is loc...
- (cherry picked from commit 048af492b1d3f01e45f4d2955b674dd67100c8c2)
- 02:57 PM QGIS Application Revision 048af492 (qgis): QgsPluginInstaller can now read zipfiles where 1st internal file is loc...
- 05:01 AM QGIS Application Revision fd6dcf3b (qgis): [Feature] Add contextMenuAboutToShow to QgsMapCanvas
- Adds a contextMenuAboutToShow( QMenu *menu, QgsMapMouseEvent *event ) signal to QgsMapCanvas to allow plugins
- 11:23 PM QGIS Application Revision 1b2ae9db (qgis): Fix transparency widget syncToLayer causes corruption of widget values
- Fixes a small bug in the QgsTransparencyWidget which changed a QgsRasterLayers' no-data-values just by the order of c...
- 08:21 AM QGIS Application Revision ffd528ec (qgis): repaired broken location references in *.ui files
- to access resources in image/images.qrc
- 11:40 AM QGIS Application Bug report #19118: Crash when clicking browse button in attachment edit widget
- Issue still present in 3.4.4
- 08:12 AM QGIS Redmine (QGIS bug tracker) Bug report #21053 (Closed): QgsMapMouseEvent misses overload in python API
- Thanks, your right, that was my fault.
Everything works right.
- 07:37 AM QGIS Redmine (QGIS bug tracker) Bug report #21053 (Closed): QgsMapMouseEvent misses overload in python API
- h2. Description
According to the API documentation, the QgsMapMouseEvent can be created using two different constr...
- 03:42 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21034 (Open): QgsAction "enabledOnlyWhenEditable" not available in Python
- h2. Problem
The @[email protected] keyword @[email protected] is unavailable Python, although
the keyword is docu...
- 01:48 PM QGIS Application Bug report #20140: QgsExternalResourceWidgetWrapper crashes
- It seems that I don't have access rights to modify the affected version of this issue.
Also available in: Atom