- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-06-04
- Last connection: 2015-05-03
- QGIS Application (Reporter, 2011-06-06)
Reported issues: 29
- 04:03 AM QGIS Application Bug report #12631: QgsSnapper.snapToCurrentLayer() not working anymore in QGIS 2.8
- I'm encountering the same problem, and indeed, it breaks plugins. To clarify it is QgsMapCanvasSnapper.snapToCurrentL...
- 05:43 PM QGIS Application Revision 5d84cd3f (qgis): tried to fix problem with snapping options on adding a new layer to the...
- 10:11 PM QGIS Application Revision e0d47849 (qgis): Enable snapping on intersection introduced
- 02:40 AM QGIS Application Bug report #6240: Editing: Delete last Vertex crashes QGIS
- Just an update: It will crash, if press delete on the time the already deleted vertex is still marked.
1.) Start edi...
- 02:31 AM QGIS Application Bug report #6240: Editing: Delete last Vertex crashes QGIS
- Just tested on commit:777ce59 under ubuntu12.04: After deleting the last vertex, the marker is still visible, but Qgi...
- 07:13 AM QGIS Application Bug report #5355 (Closed): Opening dialog "configure shortcuts" crashes qgis
- Opening the dialog "configure shortcuts" from menu settings crashes qgis.
1. Open Qgis
2. go to settings->configure ...
- 06:42 AM QGIS Application Bug report #4938 (Closed): Crash on opening MapComposer
- This affects the relase-1_8 branch:
When opening a print composer, Qgis crashes.
* Start Qgis
* open a new PrintCom...
- 03:52 AM QGIS Application Feature request #3279 (Closed): symbology: mark only first or last vertex on line
- The patch provides the possibility to mark only the first or the last vertex of line in the NG-Symbology. (It may ren...
- 05:15 AM QGIS Application Feature request #3232: Apply button and problem with not shown layers in snapping options
- The second version should do same thing as mentioned for the first version. This version (should) work without the in...
- 07:49 AM QGIS Application Feature request #3232 (Closed): Apply button and problem with not shown layers in snapping options
- Again this patch does to things:
1) Add an apply button if the snapping options are in non-docking mode (as requeste...
Also available in: Atom