- Registered on: 2016-06-21
- Last connection: 2018-12-27
Reported issues: 18
- 11:04 PM QGIS Application Feature request #3647: Add the choice "near to the pointOnSurface"
- I still find a need for this feature, despite the existence of "force point inside polygon". See this new feature req...
- 11:03 PM QGIS Application Feature request #22012 (Open): Add "point on surface" to label placement options
- In addition to label placement around a polygon's centroid, it would be helpful to have the option to use a point cal...
- 04:48 PM QGIS Application Feature request #21767: Zoom to feature(s)
- I see—so, perhaps a drop-down alternative to "Zoom to Layer" or a contextual click from the legend item. Essentially,...
- 06:42 PM QGIS Application Feature request #21767: Zoom to feature(s)
- That feature already exists—select any feature(s) and choose Zoom to Selection (see screen shot).
- 08:34 PM QGIS Application Feature request #21449 (Open): Wordwrap respects non-breaking spaces in labels
- The wordwrap() function does not currently recognize the non-breaking space character. It should be possible to suppr...
- 04:01 AM QGIS Application Bug report #20891: Identify results window too small by default
- This appears to affect editable layers only.
- 09:42 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21125 (Closed): Range widget gives NULL value in Attributes Form/Table
- When updating a field value using the Range widget in the Attribute Form or Attribute Table, if "Allow NULL" is enabl...
- 09:23 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21062: Identify features window opens very small
- This is the same issue I've reported here for version 3.4.2: #20891
- 01:46 PM QGIS Application Bug report #20891 (Open): Identify results window too small by default
- When using the identify tool, the Feature Attributes pop-up window defaults to an unusably small size, and must be re...
- 01:30 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18655: "Too many attributes" error when saving layer with auxiliary fields
- Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Could you please check again on current release?
I can't immediately reproduc...
Also available in: Atom