- Registered on: 2016-02-18
- Last connection: 2019-05-06
Reported issues: 5
- 02:24 PM QGIS Application Feature request #18428: Editing of a filtered OGR vector layer
- It's getting a bit confusing what the feature request is about now.
1. My initial question was about editing filte...
- 02:54 PM QGIS Application Feature request #18428: Editing of a filtered OGR vector layer
- Update: user error. I'd added the SpatiaLite layer via the Vector menu, and therefore it wasn't recognized as SpatiaL...
- 01:58 PM QGIS Application Feature request #18431 (Open): Option to add non-spatial attribute table from plain SQLite database
- The docs say "QGIS allows you to load spatial and non-spatial layers. This currently includes tables supported by OGR...
- 11:07 AM QGIS Application Feature request #18428 (Open): Editing of a filtered OGR vector layer
- I understand that it will not be possible to allow simultaneous filtering (provider feature filter) and editing of an...
- 02:17 PM QGIS Application Bug report #17124: Editing behavior of filtered layers is inconsistent
- Giovanni Manghi wrote:
> I still don't understand how this is related to the original description of this issue.
- 06:54 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18302: QGIS2+: values shown in scientific notation
- This issue is now marked closed, and #15880 is marked duplicate. But was this actually fixed?
- 02:31 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18079 (Open): cannot VACUUM from within a transaction
- I installed QGIS 2.99 (alongside 2.18) via osgeo4w-setup-x86_64.exe, on Windows 7. Currently at b6ad920404 (updated y...
- 05:12 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18079 (Closed): cannot VACUUM from within a transaction
- In the current version of QGIS 2.99 it is not possible to run VACUUM on a SQLite database. Error:
"cannot VACUUM f...
- 04:14 PM QGIS Application Bug report #16705 (Closed): Handle missing PostGIS with useful warning/error messages
- If a PostgreSQL database doesn't have PostGIS installed or configured properly, the database manager errors out witho...
- 09:32 AM QGIS Application Feature request #16092: Option to display the feature count of the number of filtered results (in...
- Actually, it seems Shapefiles already use the filtered feature count, but not SpatiaLite/SQLite layers. I think the f...
Also available in: Atom