- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-01-31
- Last connection: 2018-11-08
Reported issues: 2
- 01:03 AM QGIS Application Revision d998465d (qgis): run prepare-commit on DB2 fixes for #20337
- 01:03 AM QGIS Application Revision ba81a2ee (qgis): Fix indentation - issue #20337
- Hopefully this is correct.
I'm not having much luck getting prepare-commit.sh or astyle.sh to run on Windows.
- 11:00 PM QGIS Application Bug report #20337 (Open): Crash loading layer from DB2 spatial table
- Nyall - thank you for the feedback.
Migrating over the mssql changes to DB2 seems to have fixed the problem which ha...
- 09:52 PM QGIS Application Bug report #20337: Crash loading layer from DB2 spatial table
- I think this has to do with threading between getting database connection and executing query - researching.
- 08:13 PM QGIS Application Bug report #20337 (Open): Crash loading layer from DB2 spatial table
- h2. User Feedback
Attempting to load a layer from a DB2 spatial table when double-clicking on a DB2 table name.
- 11:38 AM QGIS Application Bug report #14204 (Closed): QgsGeometry::fromWkb fails if WKB is different endian representation
- Geometry creation fails when processing WKB from an IBM DB2 z/OS database which uses big-endian on an Windows system ...
Also available in: Atom