- Registered on: 2015-08-05
- Last connection: 2016-04-09
Reported issues: 2
- 02:24 PM QGIS Application Bug report #14455: Third level subcategories showing when unchecked.
- Thanks for looking into this.
It happened on a prior version, it was fixed and now it reappeared. See #13184.
- 08:58 AM QGIS Application Bug report #14455 (Closed): Third level subcategories showing when unchecked.
This appeared on release 2.14.0.
If you have sub-categories (2nd level) created through Rule-based Styles o...
- 09:26 AM QGIS Application Bug report #13184 (Closed): Labelling of hidden shapes when sub-categorization is used.
- When shapes are defined through sub-categories, the labels are always shown.
How to replicate:
Add the project proje...
Also available in: Atom