- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-04-22
- Last connection: 2015-05-14
Reported issues: 2
- 02:08 AM QGIS Application Bug report #12628: DBManager doesn't properly manage timestamp format
- Same problem with 'time without time zone' data type
- 03:15 AM QGIS Application Bug report #12736 (Closed): Problems managing WMS metadata
- * When adding a WMS layer, the abstract is not shown for the root element, but for layers only. It's correctly shown ...
- 12:14 AM QGIS Application Bug report #12628 (Closed): DBManager doesn't properly manage timestamp format
- When creating a Postgres table in a new schema using drag and drop feature in DBManager, timestamp fields are convert...
Also available in: Atom