- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-11-19
- Last connection: 2016-07-13
Reported issues: 1
- 07:29 AM QGIS Application Revision 3e587bc5 (qgis): Use progress in ConcaveHull when using runalg
- Use the progress parameter when using runalg on other algorithms.
Otherwise those algorithms may try to report progre...
- 07:29 AM QGIS Application Revision 18706d95 (qgis): Only pass progress to runalg if it's SilentProgress
- Otherwise allow each algorithm to have its own progress
- 07:42 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15265: Built-in tools missing from Vector menu
- Got it. Thanks again for your help, glad to have a Vector menu again!
- 07:30 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15265: Built-in tools missing from Vector menu
- Giovanni Manghi wrote:
> try a clean environment, removing (temporarily) the ~/.qgis2 folder and eventually also ~/.c...
- 05:21 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15265: Built-in tools missing from Vector menu
- dr - wrote:
> You have to enable Processing plugin.
Processing is enabled. I still do not have the built-in tools in...
- 01:42 PM QGIS Application Bug report #15265 (Closed): Built-in tools missing from Vector menu
- Upon upgrading to QGIS 2.16, I no longer have any of the built-in tool in the Vector menu. The only entries in the me...
- 04:49 PM QGIS Application Bug report #15121: Join Attributes by Location doesn't process integer attributes
- I can confirm this with 2.14.3. I have a class of people using 2.14.3, some with Macs, some with Linux, some with Win...
- 08:44 PM QGIS Application Bug report #10098: Zooming results in parts of features disappearing when spatial indexes SBN/SBX...
- Also seeing this, in QGIS version 2.6 on Ubuntu 14.10. Deleting SBN and SBX fixed it. I see it with all of these file...
Also available in: Atom