- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-11-19
- Last connection: 2019-06-07
Reported issues: 56
- 01:14 PM QGIS Application Feature request #21423: Use more fcgi params for GetCapabilities response
- I'm using QGIS 3.4.
Did it land in 3.6?
- 01:36 PM QGIS Application Feature request #21423 (Feedback): Use more fcgi params for GetCapabilities response
- In some cases QGIS services are exposed on multiple URL endpoints.
GetCapabilities response now takes into account ...
- 12:04 PM QGIS Application Feature request #21421 (Feedback): Option to clear cache for WMS/WMTS service capabilities
- When you add WMS/WMTS service to QGIS for the first time it's capabilities are fetched from the service and cached to...
- 11:45 AM QGIS Application Feature request #21420 (Open): UI cleanup for 3.6 on MacOS
- QGIS 3.6 looks great on hidpi displays on MacOS!
Some small fixes left - check out attached screenshots:
- 10:44 AM QGIS Application Bug report #16718: QGIS MSSQL Layer creation error in OSX
- Same issue here. Any news?
- 02:34 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21271 (In Progress): Comments in SQL query in DB Manager breaks the query
- SQL comments are highlighted in the editor, however they break SQL execution.
Easy to replicate: add a comment after...
- 02:12 PM QGIS Application Bug report #20701: No scroll in attribute form
- This happens when you switch form type from Auto-generated to Drag-n-Drop designer.
Attached video with this issue.
- 03:19 AM QGIS Application Feature request #21016 (Open): PostgreSQL column permissions are ignored
- QGIS only allows you to create new features or modify them if you have full permissions on all columns of the table. ...
- 04:37 PM QGIS Application Bug report #15984: Colour bars in colour chooser UI are rendered with interleaved stripes
- This issue is still present on 3.4.2
- 04:21 PM QGIS Application Feature request #20708 (Open): Allow editing of field alias in Layer Properties - Fields tab
- It was possible in 2.x version, now it's not.
I'd like to copypaste alias from DB column comment, it became a hard t...
Also available in: Atom