- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-10-09
- Last connection: 2018-05-15
Reported issues: 3
- 03:38 PM QGIS Application Feature request #11103: Support for retina displays (HiDPI)
- Please reopen this issue. It is not a duplicate. #11337 is one of several issues related to overall compatibility wit...
- 02:14 PM QGIS Application Feature request #11695 (Open): Python parser for geometries in delimited text layers
- Currently delimited text layers support three options for geometries:
# Point coordinates (X and Y fields, optionall...
- 09:50 AM QGIS Application Feature request #11103: Support for retina displays (HiDPI)
- There is a pull request to add Qt5 support to QGIS. This is hopefully a set in the right direction for the high DPI i...
- 05:05 PM QGIS Application Feature request #11103: Support for retina displays (HiDPI)
- It looks like the backport that adds support for the hidpi pixmaps (required for nice looking icons) hasn't made it i...
- 07:24 AM QGIS Application Feature request #11103 (Closed): Support for retina displays (HiDPI)
- Currently QGIS does not support Retina displays (HiDPI), such as on the current MacBook Pro. The application loads, b...
- 10:14 PM QGIS Application Revision bb9c9893 (qgis): Fixed bug in the processing toolbox qgis:intersection tool, preventing
- attempts at writing the wrong geometry type to a shapefile.
- 04:21 AM QGIS Application Feature request #8955 (Open): Processing in a standalone QGIS app
- Currently it is not possible to use the processing module in a standalone QGIS application/script.
This is due in ...
- 07:19 PM QGIS Application Revision 90fa359f (qgis): 'Join by location' now creates multipart features in the same way as Si...
- 12:49 AM QGIS Application Revision 4e57af69 (qgis): 'Join by location' can now use the geometry from the joined layer as ou...
- 07:42 PM QGIS Application Revision 8daf8c37 (qgis): Ported 'Join by location' from fTools to Processing
Also available in: Atom