- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-05-14
- Last connection: 2018-07-06
Reported issues: 28
- 04:22 AM QGIS Application Bug report #19349 (Closed): Layer combinations not showing?
- I have used a plugin extensively in the past called Layer Combinations to assist with turning different layers on and...
- 02:57 PM QGIS Application Bug report #16243: Crash while using Geo-reference Layer
- I didn't have the points saved on that sorry. I'll look to give it another try soon and save the details to catch tha...
- 06:34 PM QGIS Application Feature request #16244: Project file recovery
- I should also add that the project file name when opened after a crash should change to have "Recovered" added to it.
- 02:00 PM QGIS Application Feature request #16244 (Open): Project file recovery
- Is there a way that a recovered project view could show after a application crash? It would behave in a similar way a...
- 01:53 PM QGIS Application Bug report #16243 (Closed): Crash while using Geo-reference Layer
- I had a Geo-reference raster layer cause a crash while trying to pan the view (hand pan view icon) around on my scree...
- 01:01 AM QGIS Application Bug report #14673 (Closed): Saving edits in .shp files
- Sometimes when doing edits on .shp files (500 records) and saving after a single edit be quick and then sometimes it ...
- 07:47 PM QGIS Application Bug report #13766: Crash after clicking on window close.
- Giovanni Manghi wrote:
> there are plugns known to make qgis crash on exit even if disabled. The quickest way to chec...
- 05:30 PM QGIS Application Bug report #13766 (Closed): Crash after clicking on window close.
- After I have saved a file and then click on my close window icon (top right) I get a crash dump error that pops up.
- 02:22 PM QGIS Application Feature request #12584: Change layer source
- In addition to this, sometimes the data file that I use has a file name change now and then. It is the same data tabl...
- 01:30 PM QGIS Application Feature request #13236: Easy way to move vertex point to new longitude / latitude location
- This item can be removed. Not high priority now that I can do this through the Node Tool.
Also available in: Atom