- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-01-06
- Last connection: 2018-03-26
Reported issues: 22
- 12:36 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15644: Qgis don't specify SRID on Sqlite/Spatialite export
- I confirm this still persist in long term version 2.14. In the current version 2.18 it is fixed.
- 08:18 PM QGIS Application Feature request #12084: Paths with backslash instead of slash on Windows
- Any chance to move on with this? It is sometimes driving me crazy. Drag and dropped layers are saved into QGIS projec...
- 11:02 PM QGIS Application Bug report #15697 (Closed): r.fillnulls fails to work in processing toolbox
- Whatever I do, when I use r.fillnulls in processing toolbox I get this error and fail from there:...
- 04:55 PM QGIS Application Bug report #15346 (Closed): Legend in composer won't resize after applying filter or hiding group...
- When "Filer legend by map content" is used or "Hidden" checked for group or subgroup the legend in composer won't res...
- 04:17 PM QGIS Application Bug report #15278: Long term release installer 2.14 installs 2.16 and makes 2.16 default version
- I completely agree. I do not like that there is version 2.16 in installation of long term release and especially as d...
- 03:51 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15278: Long term release installer 2.14 installs 2.16 and makes 2.16 default version
- Installer version:
Sorry for not stating this right...
- 10:46 PM QGIS Application Bug report #15278 (Closed): Long term release installer 2.14 installs 2.16 and makes 2.16 default...
- I find this very harmful. QGIS long term installer of version 2.14.4-1 installs also version 2.16 and makes 2.16 defa...
- 09:55 PM QGIS Application Feature request #15016 (Open): Add Preset... based on map in print composer
- I would love to have option *Add Preset...* as part of preset selection in the composer map item properties. The same...
- 12:04 AM QGIS Application Bug report #14806 (Closed): v.out.dxf not working at all
- I have tested the GRASS command v.out.dxf in all available versions of QGIS I have (2.8,2.14 both with GRASS 6.4 and ...
- 06:52 PM QGIS Application Feature request #12084: Paths with backslash instead of slash on Windows
- It seems the only problem now is with files which are drag and dropped into QGIS - the path is for some reason still ...
Also available in: Atom