- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-05-29
- Last connection: 2016-10-07
Reported issues: 6
- 04:42 AM QGIS Application Bug report #14685: Missing namespace declaration in the GetFeature request
- Even Rouault wrote:
> I looked at the above links, but couldn't find an example of a server + layer that would requir...
- 10:10 AM QGIS Application Bug report #14685: Missing namespace declaration in the GetFeature request
- Please also refer to:
- 10:09 AM QGIS Application Bug report #14686 (Closed): Better exception handling if the WFS server is providing complex feat...
- I've also did some testing with WFS 2.0 server providing complex features, which are not supported.
In the first cas...
- 10:04 AM QGIS Application Bug report #14685 (Closed): Missing namespace declaration in the GetFeature request
- In the GetFeature request the namespace declaration is missing. This will result in ServiceExceptions on some WFS ser...
- 09:19 AM QGIS Application Bug report #8584: WFS 1.0.0 Client requests with FILTER fails against Geoserver
- A QGIS 2.0 WFS 1.0.0 request also fails against other WFS-Server like deegree 3.
(because of the missing ogc namespac...
Also available in: Atom